Pricing Governance Actuary
Our Client, a Direct Insurance company with an insurance portfolio that spans across Europe and Asia, is looking for a nearly / newly qualified actuary with pricing experience in commercial non-life insurance.
Your responsibilities will include?
• You will develop a strong network with the pricing actuaries and other key stakeholders throughout the business
• In particular your role will be to focus on pricing governance and adherence to the pricing policy
• As part of this you will drive / guide legal entity focused pricing projects
• Your role will be to oversee pricing MI production, and carry out independent reviews of key legal entity metrics
• You will develop an in-depth knowledge & oversight of key pricing models, and analyse emerging trends such as new vs. renewal, branch, industry, broker comparisons
• You will have oversight of legal entity planning
You will report to the Head of Pricing based in London.
You will have the following abilities and skills:
• Qualified or near-qualified Actuary, with non-life insurance pricing experience, preferably in in Commercial and/or Specialty lines insurance
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Good leadership and collaborative skills to build consensus.
• You will have a good understanding of the impact of capital and reserving on pricing